Our client a highly respected Motor Trade vehicle dealer is looking for an experienced Automotive Panel Beater to join their busy and successful team. Based in the TN postcodea area of Kent, you will ideally be ATA accredited, but this is not essential.
• Are you a experienced Panel Beater looking for a new challenge?
• Are you experienced in strip/fitting?
• Are you ATA accredited, no? Don't panic you can still apply and will still be considered!
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us today!
The main duties of the role are:
• To repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework
• Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
• To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
• Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
• Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work
You will ideally have:
* ATA qualification or be a time served technician
* NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
In return, you will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the scope and support you need for a successful and rewarding career.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Kent area please contact Kevin Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.