17 days ago
Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician vacancy - Tamworth
Salary: 28k - 30k plus bonus, overtime and company benefits OTE over 38k
Working hours: Monday to Friday, Saturdays overtime
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Painter / Sprayer / Paint Technician for my clients' reputable bodyshop.
You will be working within a busy and vibrant environment working on a variety of vehicles from volume to prestige vehicles.
- Prepare (masking and sanding) and Spray vehicles to a high standard
- Colour matching and using a variety of different paint spraying methods
- Attention to detail
- Must have at least 2 years' experience as a Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 in Paint Spraying or the equivalent ATA accreditation though the main requirement is experience and skillset, so we will look at time served experience
- Ideally you will hold a full UK driving licence but not essential
Consultant: Nichola McLaren - firstname.lastname@example.org
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.