24 days ago
Swansway Group Accident Repair Centre
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* Accurately and skilfully undertake the preparation and repainting of motor vehicles according to best practice procedures and meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs
* Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
1. To have served a recognised apprenticeship and have attained a recognised qualification.
2. To have experience as a painter of motor vehicles.
3. To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses.
4. Must have a full driving license.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (with a ½ hour unpaid rest break) – This represents a 40 hour working week. Saturdays 8.00am to 12.00pm on a rota basis
Salary: £21,000 basic plus bonus