4 months ago
Job Title: PA to Head of Business
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - Monday to Fridaywith a 60 minute unpaid break for lunch each day
* To provide proactive secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Business
* Manage the BMW/MINI and Motorrad Receptionists
* Carry out various secretarial tasks for the Head of Business including diary management, expenses claims and travel arrangement
* Manage the BMW Retail Standards Training Reports to ensure the system is up to date, and the training criteria for the centre is met by working with department Managers
* Manage stationary levels, including staff uniforms
* Receive and field telephone calls on behalf of the Head of Business.
* Create, manage and maintain good relationships and pricing with suppliers, contractors, the manufacturer and Vines staff.
* Manage customer complaints and compliments and present in weekly managers meetings to the Management team through our inhouse systems
* Manage 12 full and part-time receptionists for BMW, MINI and Motorrad (holiday cover, 1:1 reviews, training and coaching etc
* Ensuring Corporate Identity is adhered to along with Retail Standards to enable us to remain compliant and achieve BMW UK & MINI UK bonuses.
* Minute taking for weekly Management Meetings
* Action and refer any Parking Charge Notifications for the Vines group.
* Manage Petty Cash
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
* Experience and skills within administration and secretarial function
* Proven organisational skills to adapt to changing environments
* Experience of working at Senior Management level or above
* Previous diary management experience
* Experience of minute taking
* Experience of replying to Senior Management general correspondence
* Full UK driving licence
* Numerate and literate at the clerical level required
* Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm in disposition and composed under stress.
* Organised and the ability to multi task
* To be flexible, adaptable and co-operative at all times.
* Total confidentiality regarding all aspects of the Head of Business and other items relating to business matters
* Efficient and proactive
* Confident communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels and represent the company at all times
Why work at Vines Ltd?
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
* Working as One Team
* Being Warm and Welcoming
* Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us; 25% of our employees have been part of the Vines family for 10 years plus!
At Vines, our people work hard so we make sure we offer a competitive benefits package
* Company car after 6 months employment and satisfactory completion of probation period
* 24 days’ holiday for full time employees (excluding bank holidays)
* Pension & Life assurance
* Staff car leasing scheme - The ability for employee’s and their family members to get fantastic lease deals (which includes no deposit) on BMW and MINI models.
* Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
* Training at BMW UK Academy
* Salary sacrifice schemes - Bike2Work scheme and Childcare vouchers
* Discounts with a number of high street retailers
* Employee and Customer Referral schemes
* Give as You Earn
* Long Service Scheme