Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in Luton.
Salary: Up to £33,280 Basic, OTE £36,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Night Shift Technician / Mechanic Required for Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Luton
Our Client is seeking a fully trained HGV or LCV Diesel Mechanic / Technician / Fitter to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians and work their night shift.
As the HGV/LCV Diesel Mechanic you will ideally live within the Luton area or be able to travel to the Luton area.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
This vacancy is based in Luton and our client is looking only for HGV Technician experienced applicants.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Luton, please contact Kristian at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Kristian Gowing quoting J77187, HGV Technician / Mechanic, Luton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.