Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Night Shift HGV Technician Required in Burton on Trent.
Salary: Up to £32,600 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Night Shift HGV Technician / Mechanic Required For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Burton On Trent
Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer in Burton, is currently looking to hire a night shift HGV Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
Applicants need to be able to work on HGV's, be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/service processor.
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings).
* Resetting of the maintenance system.
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle.
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the Automotive Workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Excellent basic salary of up to £32,600
Working hours are 21:30-06:30 Monday evening to Saturday morning or Sunday evening to Friday morning.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this HGV Vacancy has interested you or you want to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs please get in touch with Sam Butcher today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Butcher quoting J79701, HGV Technician, Burton on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.