Experienced HGV Commercial Technician to work nights (Prestige Manufacturer) - location Wellingborough
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an Experienced HGV Commercial Technician (fitter/mechanic) working permanent nights, five days per week. We are looking for someone who is interested in joining our client, a well-established and well known busy organisation in the Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Lincolnshire counties who’s Workshop and Parts Department provide services in these areas.
Due to the increase in workload the business now require an Experienced HGV and LGV Commercial Technician on a permanent basis who has a team orientated approach to work to join a busy department.
As an Experienced HGV Commercial Technician your role will involve:
* Service and Repair of a variety of heavy and light commercial vehicles
* Good understanding and knowledge of VOSA regulations / standards
* Diagnosing faults using appropriate software
* Service, repair and fault diagnostics work on all vehicles
* Employing a 'right first time' approach to work
* Ensuring constant quality of work and working within appropriate job timings
* Repair of hydraulic drive systems where appropriate
* MOT preparation and inspections work on vehicles and trailers
* Completion of all specific company and official paperwork
* Have excellent communication skills
This role is working in a modern, clean and dry workshop using modern equipment. There are opportunities for progression and a permanent position within this company as they value and look for the very best Mechanics in the market.
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified as a Vehicle Technician to City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 / 3 equivalent with proven industry experience. Full driving license and ideally hold a Class I or II licence would be advantage.
Salary starts at £29,100 with an OTE of £40,000
If you are interested, please apply