New and Used Car Sales Executive - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 18-07-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£12k basic plus bonus|
|Location:||Shropshire , Staffordshire|
|Job Categories:||Business Manager Jobs | Customer Services Jobs | Sales Jobs|
Car Sales Executive
New and Used Car Sales Executive
£12,000 basic plus bonus
Our Client, a main dealer, is looking to employ an Experienced Car Sales Executive based in the Stoke on Trent area.They seekan energetic, well-presented and motivated sales person who wants to develop and grow with this dealer group.
You will be required:
· To maintain existing customer satisfaction
· To prospect new customers
· Provide excellent customer care
· To carrying out part exchange appraisals and vehicles handovers.
· To take potential customers out for test drives
· To maintain sales targets
· To achieve sales objectives, contributing to the profitability the dealership whilst
The successful candidate will:
· Be highly presentable, dynamic and well organised
· Be target driven and hungry for sales.
· Be customer care and satisfaction orientated.
· Have a proven sales record within a car dealership.
· Play a key role in achieving agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.
· Be professional and presentable at all times.
You can expect:
· A basic salary plus bonus
You must have current Experience, as a Car Sales Executive, within a Main Dealership, to be considered for this role.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements