Are you a motorcycle enthusiast?
Or are you currently working with motorcycles in a main dealer?
Well if you are a highly experienced Service Manager in a motorcycle dealership or perhaps even a Senior Service Advisor… then I have the perfect position for you!
One of my clients has introduced a new and exciting position as a Motorcycle Service Reception Manager at their top of the range motorcycle dealership located in Crawley.
But they are not looking for just any candidate. They are looking to employ an enthusiastic individual, with the ability to motivate a team but most importantly, an individual who will strive to be successful and achieve outstanding results.
I'll give you a bit more insight into the role…
You will be…
- Responsible for managing the Service Reception area - including the Service Advisors
- Expected to provide a high level of quality service to all customers
- Assisting and advising your team of advisors and the service Delivery Driver, by providing them with targets, challenges and ultimately test their knowledge
- Motivating you team on a daily basis and ensuring they are meeting their targets and implement any changes necessary to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Maximise service sales and increase profitability by meeting and exceeding monthly hours sold whilst also ensuring customers are upsold on MOT
- Controlling and managing VHC upselling and the selling of any additional products or repair work necessary
- Advising customers on repairs, work to be carried out and provide them with accurate estimations, alongside the completion time
- Formulating and issuing reports for the Aftersales Manager (who you will be reporting directly to) after monitoring cash accounts and till reports
- Managing the rota of your team whilst taking into consideration training days, holidays, and peak work load periods
- Preparing ahead for future work by 72-hour advance job sheet review, campaign & recalls check and service history as noted on the job sheets
- Liaise with the Workshop team and the Aftersales team as a whole to ensure an excellent service is provided to all customers
- Ensuring all Service bikes have appraisal prior to entering the workshop
- Assisting the Manager in operating the Staff Performance Appraisal System
- Dealing with customer complaints as and when they arise as well as ensuring all customers are kept full informed on the progress of their motorcycle
What are we looking for in you?
- An individual who can adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach in achieving outstanding results and meeting targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Previous experience within a motorcycle dealership is desired
- Aftersales knowledge and management experience is also desired
- Full UK Drivers' Licence
- Ability to prioritise, organise and accommodates for changes or new policies
- Logical and methodical thinker
What's on offer?
Basic salary of £26,000 with an OTE of £36,000
Additional Company Incentives
Don't miss this new and exciting opportunity - APPLY NOW!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.