Are you looking for a new position where your earning potentials are uncapped and you will receive fantastic benefits?
An eccentric opportunity has just opened for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician to join a state of the art dealership based extremely local to Hemel Hempstead. This is a very exciting time to join this brand and group so don't miss out, apply today!!
What you will be responsible for?
- Attending to and completing a high level of routine services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs
- Performing maintenance and repair works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Maintaining vehicle records by accurately recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians within the workshop
- Making sure to deliver a high standard of customer service and always exceed customers' expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Ensuring there is effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the status of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
- Continuously building your technical knowledge
Who is my client looking for?
- A NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair and Maintenance, Technician is required for this role as well as main dealership experience
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- The ability to work consistently in a high-pressured environment
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Able to work effectively within a team and individually without supervision
- Update automotive knowledge
What will you receive if successful?
A basic salary ranging from £29,000 is on offer which includes an achievable OTE
You will be working a 40-hour week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Full brand training and development
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.