Are you looking for a new career challenge for the New Year? If so, we've got you covered.
A rewarding opportunity has just arisen for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join a team over in Bognor Regis. A large part of the role will involve attending to services, diagnostic faults and carrying out final checks to vehicles. Fantastic training and development is on offer within the role as well as achievable salary package and the opportunity to work within a group who pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of service to customers.
In this role you will be….
- Carrying out services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs while making sure this is done within a timely yet safe manner
- Maintaining vehicle records by recording all services and repairs that are carried out within the workshop
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating effectively on a daily basis with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to work going ahead in the workshop
- Successfully communicating with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair of their vehicle
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Complying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
What skills are required to be successful in this role?
- A Level 3 qualified Technician (or equivalent) is required for this role
- Main dealership experience is preferred but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work confidently without supervision
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge
- Excellent team player
- The ability to work in a pressured and busy working environment
What benefits will you receive?
A basic salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 plus an achievable and uncapped OTE of £25,000 - £28,000
Development, brand training, MOT Tester Course & Air Conditioning training is all included in this role
Salary review once all brand training is completed and passed
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with a Saturday morning on a rota basis
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.