Are you a driven and enthusiastic Motor Vehicle Technician looking for an exciting new opportunity to work for a leading car dealership in the West Midlands?
Our client is seeking a Technician to join their highly experienced team with an immediate start. You will be working for a volume car brand using the latest specialist tools. This dealer group is willing to train you to the highest standards therefore allowing you to progress in your career to Master Technician level.
* Perform thorough vehicle services to the manufacturers level and within the scheduled time frame
* Undertake maintenance and repair works to the highest standard. This includes brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements.
* Run diagnostics using the latest equipment ensuring faults are consistently detected
* Liaise with the service advisors ensuring that they are kept up to date with any additional works that need to be carried out
* Accurately complete documentation such as service reports
Who we are looking for:
* You will be NVQ Level 3 qualified
* The client is flexible on your level of experience but if you have not previously had a full-time position you must be highly driven and willing to learn
* Ideally you must be available immediately as interviews will be taking place this week
* The successful candidate will be productive and efficient even when working under pressure
* You will be good at working as part of a highly motivated team
What's on offer:
* Basic salary of £20,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
* Monthly individual efficiency bonus (starting from 80% efficiency)
* Monthly team bonus based on gross profits
* Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5pm. 1 Saturday in 4, 8.30am-12pm (changing to 1 in 5 in the new year)
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively give us a call to find out more.