My client, an award winning vehicle specialist in West Yorkshire are looking for a technician to join their dedicated workshop team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a luxurious brand on both classic and new models. We require a highly skilled Diagnostic Technician with a proven engineering background who is passionate about their work.
* Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
* Perform all work assigned to company standard
* Undertake design and fabrication work
* Able to competently use MIG, TIG and gas welding equipment
Who we're looking for
* Previous experience working with classic cars desirable
* NVQ level 3/BTEC/Full city and guilds motor repair or equivalent
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Able to work as part of a highly motivated team
* Full UK driving licence essential
* You must have a passion for fixing cars
* Provide a quality client service
* Knowledge and an interest in classic car engineering
What's on offer?
* £25,000 - £30,000 Basic salary dependant on experience
If you are interested in this position and think you have the skills my client is looking for please register your interest now with you up-to-date CV in Word Format.