Automotive Workshop Controller
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary – dependent on experience
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm with Saturday on rota
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, Automotive Workshop Controller to join an enviable and progressive dealership in North Yorkshire.
• This is a customer facing role and as such you must be confident to liaise with customers and understand their needs and requirements
• To ensure vehicle servicing and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standard.
• To maximise workshop productivity and the effective use of labour.
• To ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Retailer, manufacturer and industry.
• Oversee the daily running of the workshop
• Booking in work and prioritising workload
• Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity
Skills / Experience
• Main dealer experience as a Workshop Controller preferable but not essential.
• Able communicate with staff clearly and concisely, to be able to build excellent relationships with staff and customers, and be able to instil a right first time mentality in your staff.
• Be organised and have excellent work ethic is an absolute must for this role.
• An understanding of the importance in delivering fantastic customer service is essential.
• Highly skilled communicator, and able to work professionally with all areas of the business.
• All administration work must be carried out correctly and to the highest standard.
Apply with your full CV to Hollie Lambert at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference: PRS12653
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Motor Trade | Automotive | Dealer | Prestige | Cars | North Yorkshire | Jobs | Service & Aftersales | Workshop Controller | Workshop