Automotive Service Manager required in Lancashire
Competitive Package + Company Car & Benefits
A great opportunity has become available within our client's main car dealership in Lancashire for an experienced and highly professional Automotive Service Manager to join their busy Aftersales team.
The main responsibilities of the Service Manager are to organise the service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation. As part of a busy main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Technicians, Workshop Controller, Service Advisors and Support staff
- Effectively market and sell Manufacturer's service plans and warranties, labour hours, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted service to maximise profitability
- Dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Staff training, development and recruitment
Our Client is looking for a customer-focused service manager with a strong technical understanding, as well as current or very recent experience within the retail motor industry at Management level (Service Manager or Aftersales Manager). A fantastic opportunity to join a successful dealer group managing a busy and challenging site.
Apply now with your full CV to Diana Filip at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS12122
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Main Dealer | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Service Manager | Aftersales Manager | Service Leader | Careers | Jobs | Lancashire | Preston | Blackburn | Blackpool | Wigan | Southport | Bolton | Bury | Customer Service | Cars