Motor Trade Service Advisor
Basic salary up to £18k with realistic OTE of £22k
Monday to Friday and every fourth Saturday
My client, an award-winning family fun car dealership in Redditch, are looking to recruit a customer-focussed Service Advisor to join their busy team today!
You must be passionate in delivering outstanding customer service every time.
You will be required:
• To be a dedicated contact for customers. From booking in on the day to liaising with technicians, parts department and keeping regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of the car or for authorisation for extra work.
• To ensure that availability and prices of parts and labour have been worked out and any extra work reported by the technicians is reported back to the customer.
• To be able to inform and technically explain to the customer any issues as reported by the technicians on the job card report sheet.
• To be the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
• To speak directly with the customer at ‘hand over’ stage, discussing the invoice and explaining anything they don’t completely understand in a clear and professional manner.
• To create a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
• To ensure that the technicians have all the information/parts that are needed for each job dedicated to you.
Experience of working as a Service Advisor in the motor trade preferred but not essential with excellent sales experience and phone, organisational, communication and customer handling skills, you will be able to communicate with customers and staff in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner and exceed customer expectations at all times. Kerridge experience would be advantageous.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Front of House | Service Advisor | Service Reception | Service Bookings | Aftersales Advisor | Staffordshire | Solihull | Birmingham | West Midlands |