Our client a highly respected vehicle dealer is looking for a Service Advisor in the CM Postcode area of Essex with an OTE of £22k - £23k.
• Are you a Motor Trade Service Advisor looking for a new challenge?
• Can you show a proven track record within a modern main dealer Service department?
• Would you like to work for one of the top dealer groups in the area?
If so then this is the role for you.
If successful you will work in a busy department and your main duties will be:
• To manage the customer experience and make sure all customers receive the highest level of service.
• Help control the work flow to ensure that all resources are utilised to their maximum
• Proactively push the up sell of manufacturer products and service plans to maximize profit
• Preparing daily job cards and invoicing where required ensuring that each job card is signed by the customer when they leave their vehicle.
• To participate in promotional and sales activities as required.
• To advise customers when their vehicles are ready for collection and notifying customers of any extra work to be dealt with on the vehicle.
• Taking cash from customers when collecting their vehicles and reconciling previous day's takings and submission to Cashier by 11am each morning.
• Direct customers to car at time of collection.
Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to sell are really paramount for this role.
Our client is an extremely successful company who will always look to progress staff within group and train and develop staff to make sure they succeed.
You must have experience in a main dealer as a Service Advisor. The ideal candidate will also have Kerridge experience. You need to be very customer focussed, organised and be willing to go the extra mile to make the Service department successful.
You must also be flexible, adaptable and importantly you must have excellent customer service skills.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our clients' requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Essex area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.