£18,000 basic salary, plus bonus structure
(Company car entitlement after a qualifying period)
Monday - Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5pm (day off in lieu for Saturday)
We are looking to recruit a Product Specialist for our client, a car dealer in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
My client is looking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals with experience in a customer centric role. You will be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering a great customer experience combined with a genuine interest in the brand, and the tenacity to continue to grow skills and knowledge.
The successful applicant will need to form effective working relationships within both sales, and aftersales departments as well as with customers. The goal is to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction as possible in all areas. As a Product Specialist, confident communication skills are key - face-to-face, on the phone and online.
The role is to support customers and the sales team in the following areas;
- Providing customers with specific and relevant information about new and used cars, accessories and merchandise
- Planning and performing product presentations to customers on new and used cars
- Supporting the planning and delivery of test drives
- Offering additional product insight to both sales and aftersales customers
- Managing retailer product display and accessory merchandising
- Planning, managing and delivering customer handovers for new and used cars
The successful applicant will be enrolled on to the Product Specialist certification programme which is designed to give all the skills and knowledge needed to deliver the finest customer experience. This will be a blend of product, systems, and process training including instructor led courses at the brand’s training and development centre, e-learning and self-study.
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Previous customer service experience
- Smart appearance, befitting of a retail environment
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this Product Specialist job in Maidenhead, please contact Ben Culley at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS8506
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first @progressrecruit
Key search words;
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Showroom | Sales | Customer Service | Product Specialist | Product Genius | Handover Specialist | Customer Experience Manager | Maidenhead | Berkshire