Automotive Parts Advisor
up to £18,5000k + £4,000k OTE
Hours will be confirmed upon registration
I have an excellent opportunity for an Automotive Parts Advisor to join a Prestige Car dealership in the Northampton area. This is a great opportunity to get into a progressive site where and manufacturer training and opportunity is available.
The ideal candidate will be experienced ideally in a main car dealership, however this is not essential if you are currently working in a Motor Factor and feel you have the necessary experience I would like to speak to you.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customer
- Proving quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional products, accessories and warranties
For this excellent opportunity to join a company who genuinely cares about you as an employee and will help you progress in your career please send me your CV and application ASAP.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.