Paint Sprayer required in Washington, Tyne & Wear
Full Time Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm with ovetime available at time and a half
Salary depending on experience
Progress Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an exceptional Paint Sprayer to join our client's Body shop in the Washington area.
Your duties will include:
• Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Bodyshop.
• Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
• Ensuring good standards of housekeeping at all times.
• Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
• Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
• Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
• Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
• Raising concerns with the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor.
• Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures
To apply please contact Lorna Guthrie at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference No: PRS11312
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Paint Sprayer | Paint | Panel Beater | Bodyshop | Tyne & Wear | Washington | Vehicle Sprayer | Vehicle Technician | Motor Trade | Aftersales | Repair | Bodyshop Repair