Automotive Service Advisor
Hayle Area, Cornwall
£18k - £20k Basic + Bonus
Our client in the Hayle area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join their customer focused service team.
You will be required
- To be a dedicated contact for customers. From booking in on the day to liaising with technicians, parts department and keeping regular contact with the customer for updates on the progress of the car or for authorisation for extra work.
- To ensure that availability and prices of parts and labour have been worked out and any extra work reported by the technicians is reported back to the customer.
- To be able to inform and technically explain to the customer any issues as reported by the technicians on the job card report sheet.
- To be the point of contact for the customer to be assured of the highest level of care and attention has been delivered to them.
- To speak directly with the customer at ‘hand over’ stage, discussing the invoice and explaining anything they don’t completely understand in a clear and professional manner.
- To create a customer rapport that will enable a higher level of customer retention.
- To ensure that the technicians have all the information/parts that are needed for each job dedicated to you.
- To liaise with sub-contractors; recovery vehicles, tyre supplier, glass suppliers, etc.
- To liaise with leasing companies using the correct platforms.
- Create a welcoming and professional atmosphere for customers
- Create an efficient line of communication between customers
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- Fulfil all tasks to the customers’ complete satisfaction
- Help achieve very high quality of customer service and satisfaction
- Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor join a successful main car dealership.
Kerridge experience would be an advantage to your application.
To be considered for the above vacancy, candidates must have recent main car dealership experience within a Service Advisor role with a wealth of automotive knowledge.
Candidates must have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Charlotte Zappia at Progress Recruitment Solutions Quoting Ref PRS8621.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service | Service Advisor | Customer Service | South West England | Hayle | St. Ives | Helston | Penzance | Camborne | Redruth | Cornwall |