Automotive Aftersales Manager required in Berkshire
Salary Depending on Experience
Monday - Friday with Saturday's on a Rota.
A great opportunity has become available within our clients franchised main car dealership in the Berkshire for an experienced Automotive Aftersales Manager with at least 5 years experience to join their busy Aftersales team, looking a large and busy Aftersales Department.
The main responsibilities of the After Sales Manager are to organise the service and parts activities to ensure the departments’ efficient and profitable operation. As part of a busy high volume, main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for:
Our client is looking for an Aftersales Manager with a customer care focus as well as a strong technical knowledge. To be considered for the above vacancy candidates must have 5 years Managerial experience and up to date understanding of legislation and FCA regulatiions.
- Meet key performance indicators and targets
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiency of the Aftersales operation and increase recovery rates
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution
- Liaise with external companies to ensure good working relationships are developed
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed e
- Recruit, coach and appraise team to ensure they are operating to full potential
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting Job Ref PRS13555
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit