Our client, a highly successful blue chip company is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their large team based in the CR Postcode area of Surrey.
Do you have evidence of work experience within business to business account management, preferably within the automotive industry?
Can you successfully lead and motivate a sales team?
Have you got the ability to work under pressure managing numerous tasks simultaneously whilst adhering to strict timescales?
Yes, then read on.....
As an Account Manager for this Company, you will be responsible for managing client relationships, maintaining and developing existing lines of business and establishing new product and revenue opportunities.
You will also be responsible for managing, coaching and leading a team of field based Sales and Development Managers to increase dealer support of the company product ranges. The role may also involve taking responsibility for small number of dealers within a defined geographical area.
This is classed as a field based role and candidates will be expected to work from the office based in Surrey during normal business hours 2-3 days per week so therefore must live within a reasonable driving distance from the site.
• To ensure that existing business and any new business won is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
• Utilise experience of warranty and insurance products to ensure business lines are compliant with regulatory body conditions, attractive to clients/dealers/customers and also profitable
• Working with internal departments, lead, develop and implement new systems and processes to ensure product lines are administered efficiently and effectively
• To develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated account(s)
• Develop key performance indicators that the field based Sales and Development Managers will work to that meet both client and company requirements
• Monitor the performance of the field based Sales and Development Managers and agree focus areas and targets
• Monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business
• Attend all relevant meetings if required and to ensure that relevant information is available for discussion
• Liaise and communicate with IT, Underwriting, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Operations areas to ensure that good relationships are maintained
• Achieve agreed annual sales turnover targets
• Provide accurate reports which may include:
• Monthly reports
• Strategic account strategy (this may include a competitor analysis)
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact us today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Surrey area please contact Karen Edser of JGA Automotive Ltd.