18 days ago
* An experienced Sales Administrator? (Preferably with automotive Industry experience, but this is not essential) with supervisory experience?
* Looking for a new challenge?
* Proficient with IT systems including Kerridge & Microsoft Excel?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we're looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking for a Vehicle Sales Administration Supervisor to join and lead our busy, highly motivated Admin Team at our Sheffield dealership, Savile Street.
You will be responsible for leading our team of administrators, and overseeing the sales admin process. You will also be taking on usual administrative duties such as the processing of customer orders and seeing the sales administration process through from start to finish, ensuring we exceed our customers expectations every time.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate:
* Must have administration team leadership experience
* Needs to be able to work both independently and as part of a team, delegating tasks and providing support
* Will have a keen eye for detail with excellent numeracy, customer service and people skills.
Experience using Kerridge would be a distinct advantage although not essential as training can be given.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
* Team Member Recruitment Rewards
* Discounts on products and services that we provide
* Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
* Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
* Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are Pentagon?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1200 Team Members and we are still a family-run business.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close