MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
Established in 1974, Formula One Autocentres set out with a mission to deliver a completely new fast-fit experience to its customers. Forty years down the line, we have grown to become one of the UK’s largest independent autocentre chains.
The business remains family owned and continues to uphold its original commitment to delivering the highest quality service at the most competitive prices. As a result, the company has gone from strength to strength, currently boasting over 100 state-of-the-art branches across England.
Position: MOT Tester / Technician (Leatherhead)
Location: Leatherhead (Commutable from Guildford, Epsom, Croydon, Bromley, Woking and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week. Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment.
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 Dependent on Experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holidays Bonus Incentive Scheme NEST Pension Scheme Life Insurance Scheme Safety Boots & Company Uniform Staff Discount Entitlement Training opportunities to further your career within the company.
About the role:
The MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician will be reporting directly to the Centre Manager the main objective will be to MOT test light vehicles as set out by DVSA in a safe and efficient manner.
- Carry out MOT test to DVSA standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system
- Fit any product specified by the Company to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Comply with reasonable instruction from Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Must hold a valid MOT Tester licence which is issued by the DVSA
- Experienced MOT Tester / Technician
- Proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting
- Have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage your own workload
- Excellent communicator
You may have experience of the following: MOT Tester, Technician, Vehicle Technician, MOT Fitter, Motor Repairs, Mechanic, Vehicle Repairs, Auto Repairs, Customer Service etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.