Roadside Mechanic / Technician required in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Salary £13 per hour depending on experience + Bonus and Overtime.
Hours: Shifts 4 on/ 4 off: 7.00am - 7.00pm & 10.00am - 10.00pm
Progress Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Mobile/Workshop technician for our client based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
As a fully qualified Technician with a full HGV licence, you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles.
• Diagnosis and rectification of faults.
• Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises.
• Liaise with parts department to attain parts.
• Ensuring Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
• Ensuring appropriate clocking is made, all job cards, defect forms and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
• Be part of a call out rota
Ideal Candidates will have at least 3 years' experience as a vehicle technician, an HGV licence and the ability to work under pressure also and as part of a team.
For details or to apply please contact Sasha Etchels or Claire Brindley at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS7278
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cambridge Jobs | Vehicle Recovery | Roadside Assistance | Breakdown Assistance | Technician | Mechanic | Cars | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | Cambridgeshire