Are you an experienced body shop/ paint technician and looking for a new challenge in and around the Bristol ? If the answer is “YES”, then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 100 mobile technicians, and due to our structured expansion programme we are now seeking to hire additional mobile paint repair technicians.
The successful candidate(s) will provide a same-day service to our partnership customer within the Bristol North area of the City, thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful candidate(s) should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 5 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Good knowledge and use of pin pulling equipment
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Basic maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
• Good time keeper
All applicants must undergo a 1 day assessment before any offer is made and following that, if successful , further training will be given where necessary to understand our procedures and requirements ( 1 to 2 weeks ) , depending of course, on previous experience.
If you have the credentials we are looking for, would like a new challenge for great earning potential, we can offer the position on a self employed or full-time PAYE basis, then please contact us, we are looking forward to hearing from you!