MINI Sales Executive
In order to ensure that we maintain our high standard of customer care we are looking to recruit MINI Sales Executives to join the teams at our Wilmslow dealerships.
Reporting to the MINI Sales Managers the purpose of the job is to ensure achieved, agreed sales targets for new and used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
• Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible
standard of customer service.
• Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
• Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding
• Customer Centric Attitude.
• Ability to meet sales targets
• An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
• An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to
others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
• Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
• Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product
• Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
• Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Kerridge)
To apply for the position, please email a copy of your cv and covering letter to recruitment@halliwelljones . co. uk or send to:
Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) LTD
130 Manchester Road