Our Client is looking for an experienced MET Fitter to join their busy Bodyshop.
Monday to Friday 8:30am til 5:30pm
Up to £12.50 Per Hour Dependent on Experience
The ideal candidate will have current experience working within a Bodyshop atmosphere and will be a skilled MET Fiter. To be successful you will need to be NVQ Level 3 Qualified or equivalent.
Duties of the role include;
• Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
• Wheel Alignment and Tyres
• Follow manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
• Fault finding / Diagnostics
• Mechanical Skills and MET Skills
• Perform road testing (if applicable)
Due to the nature of thi role having a Full UK Driving Licence is essential to the role.
To find out more about this exciting Opportunity please contact Natasha Robson at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS11720.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Jobs | Bodyshop | Bodyshop Technician | Mechanical Electrical Trim | MET Technician| Wiltshire | Salisbury