MET Technician Required in Bristol
Up to £30,000 OTE, Depending on performance
40 hours per week, Mon- Fri
We are currently looking to recruit an experience Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician for our client, a franchised main dealer bodyshop in the Bristol area.
You will be responsible for identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles and removing and refitting before and after the vehicle is refinished.
• Identifying the extent of damage
• Accessing and removing damaged components
• Installing new components
• Using welding and soldering equipment
• Ensuring the vehicle is in working order
You will also need to demonstrate:
• The ability to use specialised equipment
• The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• Good communication skills
• An awareness of safety procedures
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
The successful candidate will ideally have an ATA accreditation (ATA) in MET, however this is not an essential requirement.
A full UK driving licence is an essential requirement.
To apply please contact Jade Lambert at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref: PRS9048
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Bristol | Jobs | Bodyshop | MET Technician | MET