Motor Trade Job: Experienced Technician/Mechanic required in Oxford.
Salary Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £27,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time.
Our client, a volume main dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Technician to join their established site in Oxford. The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs.
This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests. Key Responsibilities:
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate repairs
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes Skills & Experience
* Brand experience is essential, either main dealer / independent
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
Full UK driving licence is essential If this role, Please contact
Chelsea Coles Ref: 102