Master Technician's URGENTLY required!
Are you a Master Technician working for BMW/Mercedes/Audi or Jaguar Land Rover?
Are you searching for a new role in London or the South East?
Candidates are required to hold the following qualifications:
ATA level 3/4 qualified JLR
BMW certified Senior Technician
Mercedes certified Diagnostic Technician
Audi Master Technician
Job Purpose: To carry out diagnostics then oversee service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems. Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
As a Master Technician, you will be expected to:
- To maintain skill levels and full awareness of all technology used in the vehicle range, attending relevant Master Technician training when required
- Talk directly to customers with any long term vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved
- To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information bulletins and ensure that this information is passed out and understood by all technicians. Identify training and development needs within the workshop team
- Liaise with Workshop Controller/Service Manager to quality control all work undertaken by the workshop team
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the manufacturers and company image
- In conjunction with the Workshop Controller, ensure that there is adequate workshop staff coverage to meet the Center opening hours
- To take an active part in upholding the companies Health and Safety policy
- To hold and attend regular meetings to ensure that any workshop concerns or ideas are recorded and reported back to the relevant persons
- To coach and develop other technicians within the workshop
Competitive salary available for certified candidates.
For more information please send your CV to Eurocell Recruitment where our UK Recruitment Manager based consultant is available to discuss your next career move.
Due to volume of applicants received only successful candidates will be contacted.