6 months ago
Vacancy: Marketing Executive
At Broad Oak & Barretts Group, Canterbury
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to look after the range of Brands within the
Barretts and Broad Oak Group. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager and working
with the relevant Managers, you will create, execute and analyse a diverse selection of
campaigns through a multi-channel range of media (including digital, traditional and events)
working to achieve set marketing objectives and goals.
You will be a passionate and intuitive marketer, capable of working independently as an
integral part of a diverse and skilled in-house marketing department.
Your responsibilites will include:
* Liaising with relevant contacts at manufacturer level to comply with their marketing
standards and mandatory requirements.
* Understanding the consumer behaviour of individual brands, targeting them
accordingly using the database for campaigns and communications.
* Working to a quarterly marketing plan, being able to work quickly on ad-hoc activity
to respond to a fast-paced working environment.
* Creating and executing strategic multi-channel marketing campaigns, focused on
achieving marketing objectives and goals.
* Liaising with relevant managers to build and report on campaigns.
* Maintaining and improving social media presence.
* Updating website content with well written and fresh content.
* Improving search engine optimisation.
* Building email and direct mail campaigns.
* Ensuring consistency across integrated marketing communications.
* Designing artwork for digital and traditional assets.
* Design, execution and analysis of social media adverts.
* Building and monitoring Google search, display and remarketing adverts.
* Organisation of events and promotional activity.
Your skills and experience required:
* Experience in a B2C and B2B marketing environment
* BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline
* Photoshop / InDesign
• Strong attention to detail
* Experience of email facilities - for example, Mailchimp
* Experience of using CMS
* Social media advertising experience
* Experience of using CRM
* Events organisation
* Data analysis
* Google AdWords
* Good Analytics
* Knowledge of latest marketing trends
* Understanding of multi-channel marketing
* Proficient in Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Impeccable organisational skills
Training will be provided for the right candidate.