An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Local Business Development Manager to work within our successful and prestigious Volvo dealership in Reading.
This is an ideal role for an already operationally successful and customer centric person who wants to further their career development within a PLC environment and a market leading brand.
* To develop integrated sales and aftersales solutions for local business customers, maximising the business potential within their area of influence and ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service
* To increase Jardine Motors Group and franchise product awareness within the local business community
* Developing opportunities with prospective corporate clients by organising own daily activity to generate new business opportunities
* Building a rapport and understanding of customer requirements in full
* Design and deliver tailored face-to-face sales presentations aimed at specific customers, covering key points raised during discussions such as model specification, competitor's comparisons, tax implications and cost of ownership.
* Arrange demonstrator programmes and test drives to fit with the customer's requirements.
* Evaluate vehicles in the customer's existing fleet by working with the Sales Manager to determine values and most appropriate disposal route for customer.
* Offer up-to-date advice to business users on funding methods.
* To promote and nurture a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and the Company.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
* Experience of working within vehicle fleet sales is desirable
* The successful candidate will be able to clearly and easily demonstrate how they have helped consistently deliver an above budget financial performance
The successful applicant will be:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
* Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
* Resilient with a drive to succeed.
* Honest with high levels of integrity.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE