£30,000 - £45,000+
We are looking for the best people who enjoy delighting our customers by delivering the best experience to our corporate network. You will grow the Commercial Vehicle customer database by developing relationships with new prospects and existing customers through honesty and trust.
This is a key position which has a major part in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our business customers.
• You will grow the commercial customer database
• Develop relationships with new prospects and existing customers through honesty and trust
• Consistently achieve budgeted commercial vehicle volumes
• Prospecting and presenting our products & services to local businesses
• Helping grow the aftersales business through the volume of corporate cars sold in each area.
• You must have previous business to business sales experience
• Experience from a previous Local Business Specialist role would be desirable
• A proven track record of sales and performance
• What you also need is unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
• You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport
• A Full UK driving licence
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, company performance related bonus, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a company car, childcare voucher scheme, colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now!
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary package of up to £30,000 DOE and a realistic OTE £45,000.
Apply early for this exciting Motor Trade Job.