Local Business Development Manager
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped OTE, Realistic £40,000 + in 1st year.
Our Client, a well-know and reputable automotive business in the Southampton area are currently recruiting for a Local Business Development Manager. You will be ideally be based in the Southampton area and have a full UK Driving Licence.
• Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities, through cold calling & speaking to decision makers.
• Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products
• Creating finance quotes based on client requirements while always following FCA guidelines
• To Operate & promote an effective group referral system
• To make customer appointments and conduct a professional B2B meeting, while gathering relevant information & obtaining future commitment
• Deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process
• Manage an effective follow up customer system/database.
• Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports
• To consistently deliver the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• You will already be working in a Sales environment. And have a proven track record of consistently achieving targets, Ideally Experienced in business to business Sales.
• You will need to follow a structured sales process, be an experienced negotiator and be able to represent the company and brand in a professional manner at all times
• You will be able to prioritize tasks, employ Good decision making and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• You will need be articulate in both written and verbal communication, Numerate with good IT skills,
• You must have a valid UK driving licence
• This role has uncapped earnings and to the right candidate with hard work, a genuine career opportunity and an excellent working environment. This is a real opportunity to join a growing team. A company car, mobile & laptop are all provided, along with a very competitive basic & commission structure.
A Company Car is provided for the successful candidate. Alongside this you will be required to work Monday – Friday with 22 Days holiday.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Zappia Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS8162
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Jobs | Fleet Sales Executive | Fleet | Business Development | LBDM | Local Business Development Manager | Corporate Sales | Van Sales | Commercial Sales | Sales Executive | B2B Sales | Southampton | Hampshire | Salisbury | Portsmouth |