Late shift HGV/LCV Technician / Mechanic required in Bournemouth
5pm - 1am Monday to Thursday
4pm - 12am - Fridays
Salary up to £12.50 per hour Depending on experience
We are currently seeking a HGV/ LCV Technician to join our client's Commercial Vehicle Workshop in Bournemouth.
We are looking for a talented, efficient HGV Vehicle Technician who can work independently and to a high standard, forming part of a dedicated team of Workshop Technicians.
The role will include the following;
• To maintain, inspect, repair and test HGV vehicle and equipment.
• Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• To carry out welding, fabrication and body repairs as required.
• To complete associated paperwork to ensure that all statistics and legal information are produced, update dedicated workshop computer system as necessary.
• To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
• To maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition
• To attend training courses related to the role.
• To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard.
We welcome applications from HGV Technicians level 3 NVQ or equivalent and we are also interested to hear from 'time-served' Mechanics,
You must have a full UK driving licence.
Apply now with your full CV at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref PRS15518.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | Heavy Goods Vehicles | Workshop | Technician | HGV Mechanic | Bournemouth | Dorset