about 1 month ago
We are seeking a IT Change Analyst to join our team based at our Bracknell HQ on a contract basis.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the IT Change Manager in the delivery of all aspects of the IT Change Control process including all improvements, supporting also in the lead of change analysts. In addition to ensuring all live changes are guided through the Change process, the Change Analyst will carry out trend analysis of unidentified impacts, overruns, Incidents caused by change, identification of unmanaged changes and Post Implementation Reviews.
Key accountabilities, but not limited to:
* Drive the improvement of processes and procedures in line with ITIL best practice
* Develop and maintain excellent and appropriate documentation
* Ensuring all RFCs contain the information needed by all parties interacting with the IT Change work stream
* Ensuring all RFCs are handled in a timely fashion from request to outcome
* Challenge all high-risk change activity to ensure that business operation expectations are understood
* Work with One IT teams to address conflict management with regards to resource, technology and services
* Liaise with ABG partners and 3rd party organisations to ensure that any change activity is managed, pressure tested and communicated and drive Performance and Brand behaviours
* Chairing CAB meeting, ensuring all required attendee are present for a thorough review
* Ensuring all post implementation reviews and trend analyses are regularly carried out and any findings are used to improve the Change Process and service delivered by teams.
* Analyse metrics and trends reporting findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management.
* Ensuring that internal security policies are applied and adhered to, and that any suspected or potential lapses in security receive full and immediate attention.
* Supporting SOX and PCI DD efforts and compliances.
* Monitor, investigate and review, with the relevant IT Managers, any non-compliance to IT Change Control procedures
Essential skills / experience:
* IT Change Control Experience
* Delivered Service Improvements across Change, maturing the change process through the levels
* Experience of working in an ITIL environment including management
* Experience of IT Service Management toolsets, Ivanti HEAT
* Experience of working with and as a part of a Global team
Desirable but not essential:
* ITIL Foundation Certified (v2/v3)
* Experience working across multiple countries / locations within a distributed organisation
* Experience of Service Transition planning
* Experience of Operational role in a Telco Organisation
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Apply now via the button below!