5 months ago
Workshop Supervisor / Controller (Commercial Vehicle Fleet/HGV Solutions)
Hours: Monday-Friday day shift - 45 hours per week
Role: Our Client, an established and major player in the HGV/LGV market, is looking to appoint a Workshop Supervisor at their prestige site.
This is very much a man management role, and most of your time will be spent in the office completing paperwork and supervising/overseeing the Technicians. You may also occasionally be required to help productively in the workshop. The successful candidate will report to the Workshop Manager/Location Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of the Technicians activities. Below is a brief overview of the role:
* Responsible for the routine operation of the workshop in terms of efficiency, cost containment, customer service levels, maintenance standards and safety performance.
* Organise workshop workload ensuring company quality and efficiency standards are achieved.
* Supervises workshop employees and monitors performance levels
* Financial & Operational
* Customer focused
* Staff Management and Communication
* Level 3 in HGV Vehicle Maintenance & repair or a similar qualification
* Full UK Driving Licence - HGV Licence desirable
* IT literacy - including MS Word, MS Excel
* Good levels of numeracy, literacy and verbal communication
* Relevant experience in commercial vehicle repair and maintenance
* Strong technical/maintenance background
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organisation skills/time management
Company: Our Client are an established and major player in the HGV Market - they are looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their busy Workshop. In return you can expect an excellent basic salary, overtime and a friendly environment that rewards hard work, great benefits and a stable, long term working environment.
If you want to be part of a forward thinking and progressive company that will give you the platform to grow your career, offer extensive training and opportunities then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 months ago
only 5 months until close
26 days ago
only 9 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close