Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 OTE + Other Benefits
* Provide support to management to the service department team, to ensure process steps are adhered to at all times.
* Help to manage the performance of the service department to ensure that KPI targets are achieved.
* Help to manage and plan workshop / support resources to ensure that OTI process requirements can be fulfilled on each shift.
* Building customer relationships is pivotal to the role.
* Anticipate production problems based on forward plan / resources and provide active support to handle workload.
* Ensure appropriate training and support is provided on a timely basis to bridge competency gaps identified.
* Work in accordance with standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
* Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Please call Holt Recruitment on / for more details and to apply.