4 months ago
What can we offer you?
* Modern working environment with up to date facilities and technology including VCADS and diagnostic equipment
* Working on vehicles mainly under 5 years of age
* An IRTEC qualification
* Development opportunities. We will ensure you remain up to date in your field and develop your skill level with regular product training, tool box talks etc
* Access to up to date training modules
* Working alongside a skilled team of Technicians
* A high regard to H&S
* Overtime paid at time and half
* 31 days holiday includes bank holidays. Rising to 33 with service
* Company contributory pension plan & free death in service insurance
To apply for this vacancy we require the following
* Qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent (heavy vehicles)
* Experienced and able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair to a high standard
* Have a high regard to producing quality workmanship
* Be able to work in a high paced environment
* Own tool kit
* Current car driving licence (HGV & PSV desirable but not essential)
* Able to write up job cards concisely
* IRTEC qualification but not essential
Shift Pattern:- 42 ½ hours per week. Alternate earlies and lates 6 am – 3 pm and 2 pm – 11 pm + alternate Saturday workload permitting (paid at overtime).
Internal applicants should send a letter of application stating why they believe they are suitable to the Personnel Department.
Please note we only contact candidates who are invited to attend interview due to the large
response to adverts. Shortlisted candidates only, will be contacted in approx. 3 weeks.
Send us your CV below