Automotive Motor Trade Job: Experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in Colne.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Technician / Mechanic (Day & Night) Required For Main Dealer - Colne
Our client, a commercial Main Dealer service and repair centre, is actively seeking a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their day & night shift options
This is a great opportunity for a qualified and HGV Technician / Mechanic for the next step up in your career.
Days & / or Nights available.
Experience Main Vehicle Dealer trained is preferred, but continual training will be given to keep up-to-date with changes in legislation and technology. The position requires candidates to work both as part of a team, but also have the ability to work on their own in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
* The role will also involve all aspects of HGV maintenance and repair, such as:
* Fault diagnosis.
* Road test vehicles.
* Carry out repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures and manufacturer's standard times.
* Comply with warranty procedures during repairs.
* Work with the Parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles.
* Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write ups accurately.
* Report all vehicle defects to the Workshop Supervisor.
* Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
* Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
HGV or LCV Technician experience is required
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Lancashire, please contact Jamie Fisher.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J66882, HGV Technician, Colne.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.