Automotive Motor Trade Job: Experienced HGV Technician Required in Stoke on Trent.
Salary: Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Nightshift HGV Technician / Mechanic Required For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Stoke
Our client, a leading Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer, is looking for a Night Shift HGV Technician / Mechanic to join its established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a major company and to receive training and development. This is the ideal job for any HGV Technician / Mechanic looking for a change, or for the next step in their career.
To be successful in this role you will ideally either be time served as a HGV Technician or Level 3 Qualified. However, our client is willing to look at semi skilled Technicians for this role. You must be a great team player with the ability to work to deadlines.
Within this role you will be doing a wide variety of roles such as:
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Working Hours: 40 contracted hours per week.
Monday to Thursday 21:00 - 6:30
Salary: Dependent on experience
There is overtime available with this role, which can yield a stunning salary for those prepared to work it.
So if you fit the bill and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity then send us your CV or call us today, and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Stoke, please contact William Burden at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Will Burden quoting J76160, HGV Technician, Stoke on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our officesif you wish to discuss this copyright.