LEVEL 3 HGV TECHNICIAN – FREE TRAINING PROVIDED!!
£25,000 (+ overtime available)
Monday – Friday 08:00 -18:00
(1 in 2 Saturday mornings)
My client is looking for a qualified HGV technician to join their busy workshop in Inverness
Other duties within the role will include:
• Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work;
• Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs;
• Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by their Manager.
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data;
• A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
• Full and current UK driving licence
• Level 3 or City & Guilds
• Own tools
• Class 1 or 2 + CPC an advantage
If you would like to be considered for a position with our client, please APPLY TODAY or contact Sam at Autoskills onor please E Mail an up to date CV