Nightshift HGV Fleet technician / Mechanic
5 Nights per week
c£29,000 basic salary + overtime at enhanced rate + excellent benefits and training opportunities.
This role is with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle maintenance company's. Through expansion they are now looking to expand their highly skilled team of HGV Technicians. Working with a team of highly qualified technicians your main duties will include:
- Responsible for keeping the fleet of trucks and trailers compliant with O Licence regulations. Full service and repairs Commercial Vehicles.
- The Efficient and timely diagnosis of standard faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Carrying out pre-MOT work as and when required. Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial vehicle brands is required with working knowledge in diagnostics and a class 1 licence preferred.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- The hours of work are on a permanent night shift basis working 5 nights per week, Overtime is available and you must have your own tools.
Please call Holt Recruitment on / for more details and to apply.