Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor
Immediate start available
Poole / Bournemouth / Dorset
£20,000 - £24,000 DOE / Plus Bonus / Overtime / Employee benefits / Career Progression
We are working with a market leading HGV main dealership who through expansion are now looking to add to their team in the parts department.
* Customer satisfaction: build trust, communicate effectively face to face and on the telephone, exceeding our customers' expectations both internally and externally.
* Maximising opportunities: through effective listening skills and following-up calls.
* Managing stock: checking availability of parts on computerised systems, allocation and collection of parts to/from correct locations, participating in stock takes as required.
* Data quality: to accurately collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality the quality and content of the customer database.
* Raising invoices, taking payments and issuing receipts.
* You should have a background within parts either from a dealership or factors environment
* Be well organised
* Have attention to detail
* Able to work well under pressure
* Be looking for a long term career with progression
* Have Good telephone manner
This position is a 40 hour week which is rotating early & late shift Monday to Friday. One week you will dothen the following week your hours will be 0900-1800. You will also be expected to work 1 in every 2 Saturday mornings.
Overtime is available and paid at an enhanced rate on top of your basic salary.
On offer is a basic salary between £20,000 - £24,000 depending on your experience plus a rewarding bonus scheme which can earn you £3000 per year.
The company is part of a group which offer lots of opportunity to progress your career.
Please call Holt Recruitment on / for more details and to apply.