My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Technician for their purpose built maintenance facility based in the Bebington area.
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technician on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Technician role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Hydraulic experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role but not essential.
The hours of work for this HGV Technician role are 6pm - 6am Monday to Thursday nights, plus overtime is available at time and a half to increase your earnings
The successful applicant will earn a salary of £40,243 per annum as a base and with overtime they can increase their earnings.
If you are an experienced HGV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment onBT Local Rate) for further information.