Are you a Senior Sales Manager looking for something totally different? If yes, read on……….
We are looking for a vibrant candidate for a highly prestigious brand.
The General Sales Manager position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring Sales Advisors and Product Specialists, and promoting excellence in customer service. The goal of this individual is to take responsibility for all aspects of the site's operations while playing an active role on the sales floor.
* Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion.
* Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping the brand achieve its goals.
* Lead the interviewing and recruitment of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
* Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
* Lead in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects including but not limited to outbound events and sales networking activities.
* Control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
* Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
* Experiment with and promote daily workflow efficiency improvements within local team, share proven best practices with peers and management.
* Represent the brand in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
* Your performance will be measured by your ability to manage a productive team of Sales Advisors who are demonstrating strong sales performance and maintaining robust and active potential customer pipelines and Product Specialists who are actively engaging and signing up potential customers for sales follow up all while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction ratings for your store.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
* 3 - 6 years work experience in retail sales and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
* Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
* Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
* Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
* Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail store operations and systems.
* Valid driver's license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history.
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.