Our General Managers are expected to be the best in the industry and as a successful and growing business we make no apologies for being highly selective in the calibre of new Managers joining our business. We are looking for an experienced, talented General Manager with an enviable and proven track record of performance, in the Motor Industry, to join our Management Team. The ideal candidate will be committed to achieving excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
We are looking for individuals who possess the following competencies:
• Leading and Supervising
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts
• Persuading and Influencing
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• A Proven Track Record of Performance
• A full, valid UK Driving License
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Customer Relationship: To take responsibility for the active management of all customer relationships
matters and to maintain the highest possible CSI results.
• Revenue Generation & Profit Performance: To maximise Sales and Aftersales departmental revenues
and profit margins in excess of the business plans and to actively seek and deliver new business
• Policies and Processes: To be a champion of Group policy and process and ensure they are
explained, understood and implemented by all colleagues. To specifically ensure all Health and Safety
legislation & policies are adhered to.
• Marketing Strategy: To develop and actively manage the dealerships sales and aftersales marketing
strategy with the Operational Director in line with Group policies and initiatives.
• Finance & Cost Control: To work closely with your Dealership Accountant to understand, monitor,
control and reduce costs and to actively explore cost saving initiatives in line with the Group's War on
• Recruitment: To ensure the selective and effective recruitment of colleagues and ensure there
• Motivating the Team: To set the vision and objectives and keep the team updated with progress
toward them. To lead the strategy and incentivise colleagues to achieve their objectives and
recognise/reward then when they do so.
• Performance Management: To ensure your management team actively set individual targets,
continuously monitor colleague's performance and provide first class coaching, support and training to
• Manufacturer Relationship & Standards: To professionally and effectively manage the franchise
relationship with the manufacturer and exceed all related standards. To ensure all manufactures
targets (CSI & registration targets etc.) are actively negotiated, managed and communicated to the
• Company Presentation: To ensure excellence in the both the way the dealership and all colleagues
are presented and exceed both Company and Manufactures standards.
What You Can Expect
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive £40,000 basic salary, OTE £67,000 and company car.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive teams in the industry please apply now for this Motor Trade Job.