Our client, a market leading automotive company, is currently recruiting a Fleet Sales Support Specialist based at their head office in Berkshire.
To support the Manager, all Contract Hire / Fleet customers and dealers as required.
1. To administer quotations, orders, deliveries and end of contract requirements for the Group Companies.
2. To support all direct accounts to include quoting, ordering, deliveries, extension and re-scheduling of contracts and end of contract requirements.
3. To update and maintain records for fleet managed vehicles including quoting, additions and deletions.
4. To support the dealer network ensuring that underwriting decisions are communicated within set timescales.
5. To quote all non-standard vehicles which cannot be quoted through the dealer network (i.e. conversions, used vehicles, buybacks).
6. To work with manager to produce quotes for campaigns and tenders including the Marketing team for the provision of dealer circulars and Point of Sales materials.
7. Customer retention - contact by telephone and/or email all Contract Hire customers at end of contract to retain business.
8. Welcome calls : contact all new customers to ensure customer details are correct and fact find with regard to their fleet requirements.
9. To visit dealers and customers if required.
10. To adhere to regulations and requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
Good standard of education.
Excellent communication skills together with a good understanding of IT systems.
Good administrative organisation and ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
The candidate must have automotive experience, and preferably in a similar role with a fleet / contract hire environment.
This will be dependent on experience and profile, but the guideline is up to £29,000 + a company lease car.
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Please apply today in confidence to The Solution Automotive Recruitment, a company that have been successful placing candidates into the UK motor trade since 1999! We offer a personal and honest service that is unrivalled.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.